Clean Slate

7:51 PM



I’ve probably made over a thousand blog sites when I was little, but could not, for the life of me, maintain a single one. I am not a hundred percent positive that I’ll be able to maintain this, but since mini-me started blogging circa 2006, I have obviously undergone a number of experiences and learned a ton of new things that I am very thrilled to share.

After months of contemplating whether to start a new blog or not, I realized it was important to me that I documented my life and shared my knowledge of things I’m passionate about. Offhand, here are the things I want to write about on here:


  • My personal life
Like I said, I felt that it’s important for me to write about this. I’m still so far from figuring out where I am now and what exactly I want to do with my life, but I want this to be my avenue to share thoughts and experiences.

  • Planning and Journaling
I've been obsessed with bullet journaling lately. Binge-watching bullet journal videos on Youtube has eventually led to me following a ton of studyblrs, which actually sparked the thought of me going back to blogging.

  • Music
Singing has always been a source of joy for me (see: Soundcloud/YouTube/Spotify). Right now I only do cover songs, but I plan to write songs of my own when I find the time and creativity.


That’s it for now! I’m very fickle-minded and this blog might end up having completely different content, but nevertheless, welcome to my online journal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments