Dream a Little Dream of Me

10:14 PM


My dad asked me to listen to "Dream a Little Dream of Me" and make a cover of it, so I did! I was already pretty familiar with the song since it was sang by Zooey Deschanel on 500 Days of Summer, but apparently, the song was first recorded in 1931.

A little side story: aside from starting a new blog, I also just started a YouTube channel. I was always too shy to show my face on video (I still cringe a little whenever I watch my own videos now), so I used to only post covers on SoundCloud and Spotifywhich led to a lot of people doubting if it's really me singing or if I just fancied grabbing random recordings from the Internet and calling them my own hahaha

This video took way too many takes that I just let my weird face at 1:57 pass. Lol this is exactly why I like posting audio-only covers! :D I really enjoyed filming this, though. 

Anyway, I hope you liked this video! Let me know if you did <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments